Friday, October 18, 2013

'Somebody Loves Somebody' by Céline Dion

A new track from Céline Dion's upcoming eleventh studio album, Loved Me Back to Life, has leaked, and I have no doubt that this album is going to be epic. The lead single 'Loved Me Back to Life' has been one of my favorite songs of the year, and coupled with this I have very high expectations for this album. I am happy to say that I am now a Céline fan. The new track 'Somebody Loves Somebody' reminds me of Britney Spears's 'Bombastic Love' in the chorus. It's got this power and ferocity behind it with a sort of Latin flair, reminding me of Shakira a bit. I can imagine the pyrotechnics going crazy behind her while Céline belts this number out. Watch out 'cause Céline is returning with a fiery vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment