Thursday, February 28, 2013

'Make It Out This Town' by Eve featuring Gabe Saporta

Rapper Eve is trying to kick-start her comeback, and she has just released another new song to try and get back in the game. I could totally see 'Make It Out This Town' being played on radio and making a decent impact. It's a lot less hard rap like we're used to from her, and has a much more pop sound that is supported by the lead singer of Cobra Starship, Gabe Saporta, who sings the hook. His smooth vocals add a great dimension to the song, and the chorus is very catchy. Eve's rapping is on point, and although I like her usual stuff much more, this isn't bad. Eve needs a single that's gonna get people talking about her again, and this track could not be a better choice. Could we be witnessing the return of Eve? I sure hope so.


2 comments:

  1. So happy someone is spreading the word around for Eve's comeback. I can't believe how good she looks. I saw her photo shoot with Lifestyle Mirror and she's killing it with the long hair. you can see her pics here:
    http://www.lifestylemirror.com/cover/eve-return-raps-queen-bee/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I love Eve so I only think it's right to giver her some free promo :)

      Delete