Tuesday, March 12, 2013

'Kisses Down Low' Music Video by Kelly Rowland

Kelly Rowland is back and better than ever in her new music video for her upcoming album Talk a Good Game. The first single is 'Kisses Down Low' which, as you can guess, is a very sexual song about Kelly loving getting kissed "down low" and it makes her "arch my back." It's a very sexy song, and she gave us a very sexy video to go along with it. This is the first time in her career that she's really stepped up her "image" in my opinion. She always been a great artist and has made great music, but her videos have never been very noteworthy. Well, that all changes with this video. Kelly sports a myriad of looks from colorful sexy diva, to retro Kelly when she was still in Destiny's Child, and my favorite of all is the look above. I love to see her experiment, and if this album is a good as her last, Here I Am, then it's going to be another hit. 'Kisses Down Low' is unlike any of her other videos, and I just hope she keeps up this momentum.

No comments:

Post a Comment